Belfast Architectural Practice.
House Extensions to Commercial Projects designed.
Architects and Landscape Architects. . We are qualified Architects, the practice carries indemnity insurance and was established in 1984.
Our main premises is located on the Antrim Road at Fortwilliam, Belfast. More recently a presence was established in Whitehead to offer a better service in the Newtownabbey, Carrickfergus and Larne areas.
A.L.D.A. Architects have worked across Northern Ireland in most fields of Architecture and Landscape Architecture . The practice has experience in hospital and school design, retail and office developments, as well as housing projects of all sizes. We have worked on listed buildings, in Conservation Areas, and have been involved in infill developments and urban regeneration schemes. We have also obtained the
approvals necessary to facilitate various licenses applications in Court.
A.L.D.A. has designed schemes for Community Groups,
and has produced Landscape Structure Plans. We have been involved in all
manner of Landscape work, including working with the R.S.P.B. and DOE
to create the bird sanctuary at D2 lagoon in Belfast Harbour Estate.
- This practice works on commissions of all sizes.
- We welcomes
enquiries about loft conversions, extensions to houses, alterations to business premisses and self build housing schemes.
- We are listed on Designers locally.
Internet Heaven U.K,
Whether you live in Crumlin, Belfast, Newtownabbey, Glengormley, Bangor, Lisburn, Castlereagh or Coleraine, Newtownards, Banbridge or Limavady:-
Initial consultation on site is free.
- At a time that suits you;
- There is no cost to you, and no implied obligation is assumed.
- The practice offers a competitive, cost effective, service tailored to your requirements and budget. This is especially true on smaller projects, such as house extensions, one off houses, self build housing, small development projects, and minor alterations and extensions to business premises.
- Phone 07769225997 for a quote.